Downloading YouTube videos re-visited

The machines we love to hate

Moderator: Wiz Feinberg

Richard Sinkler

Downloading YouTube videos re-visited

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Those of you who use Firefox and it's addon that allows you to download YouTube videos (Download Helper) know that they have to update their software to keep up with YouTubes efforts to stop the downloads from their site. I just got a new update today for Download Helper, and they now want $28.00 (one time fee I believe) for the license to use their software. It used to be FREE.

Is there another way to download YouTube videos or do I just have to suck it up and pay for the updates.
Joe Law

Download Utubes

Post by Joe Law »

Hello Richard,
I am still using Easy Video Downloader , without any trouble.Just go to their site and down load the downloader and set it to download in the avi format and copy and paste the url of the uTube into the proper space and choose your download site and hit the start button and off you go.Couldn't get any easier.
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Lavelle Pierce

Post by Lavelle Pierce »

i put all the youtube down on real player. free when you look at a player or any thing will say down load at top. just click it will go to real player. i have about 200 players on real player and burn them on a cd. thanks