Updated post on Coated fingerpicks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Glenn Porter

Post by Glenn Porter »

Hi Andy. Money sent by PayPal, I ordered 1 Black Set .020 guage, and 1 Red Set .020 guage

Thanks,
Glenn
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Glen; Got yours and a couple mor ready to mail Monday morning. Won't be doing anything Tue. & Wed. I'm having a cance cut off my nose Tue. A M . Don't think I'll be seeing so good for a couple of days. Be back at it by Thursday. Yhanks everyone. Andy H.
Bert Berthold

Picks

Post by Bert Berthold »

Andy,sent PM Thanx Bert
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Bert; Thanks for the PM on my goofup. Had one other like that. Packed & mailed 18 orders that day. The correct guages are on the way to both of you.
The C-surgery yesterday was a complete success, a little sore but will be o k . Thanks for the well wishes of those who sent emails. Andy H,
Johnny Howington

Pics

Post by Johnny Howington »

Andy,

Glad to hear you are doing good! Just wanted to know when pics will be shipped to me so I can be on the lookout. Thanks!

Johnny Howington
Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

Andy....

Check PayPal, please. I've just ordered two sets of .025"s (one in red and one in black). Is there any chance of the coating just being on the inside of the pick, or is that too complicated?

Anyway - can you confirm that you've received the money?

Thanks,
Roger Rettig - Emmons D10
(8+9: 'Day' pedals) Williams SD-12 (D13th: 8+6), Quilter TT-12, B-bender Teles and several old Martins.
----------------------------------
Brian Creamer
Location: Bristol/Somerset England now Apache Junction, Arizona, USA

Finger Picks

Post by Brian Creamer »

Thankyou Andy,Received the picks yesterday.
Bert Berthold

Updated post

Post by Bert Berthold »

Andy,great that the surgery was a success.That must be done very early to be of value.Thanx for taking care of the shipment.Thanx again Bert
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Bumpin' :D
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks for the bump Crowbear; Sorry I missed your phone call, still at work that time of day. Your pick order will be mailed Monday. You European steelers might be interested to know; Crowbear is overseas dealer for the coated fingerpicks. Makes it a little easier for you to try them. Andy H.
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Andy I will be sending you a check for $16.00 as I want two sets of pick one set of Red and one set of Black.NMaybe when these guy in our Steel Guitar Assoc. sees them they may want some.
Sam White
Pres.NESGA
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hi Sam: That will be great. I'm starting a new step to the process, priming before dipping in hopes it will make them last longer. You, Crowbear & charlie Thompson will be the first to get these picks. Always trying to improve them. Thanks Andy H.
Charlie Thompson

Post by Charlie Thompson »

Double thumbs up for Andy's work on this.
Sam White

Sam White NESGA

Post by Sam White »

Hi Andy sounds good to me. I sent you a check out yesterday so I will be looking for my new Picks.
Sam White
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Charlie & Sam: Thanks for the thoughts & good wishes. Sam; didn't get the check today, probably Monday. Finished the process on the picks this morning. They'll go in the mail Mon. afternoon. Gotta get the stiches out Mon.morning. Andy H.
P/S Charlie Moore; Got my medicare card all ready.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Anouncing; an additional step to the coating process. I'm now priming the finger strap with metal primer before doublecoating each pick. Should keep the coating from peeling MUCH longer. No change in price for this; just doubles the coating time. Oh well, got to keep quality up. For Samuel White, I still didn't get your check Sam. Guess the holiday mail has slowed it down. If I had your address I'd go ahead & ship yours. Thanks ALL & Happy Holidays
Andy H.
Charlie Thompson

Post by Charlie Thompson »

Andy,
Got the new ones today. I'll let you know.
Thanks
Charlie
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Charlie; Glad they made it before Christmas. I think they'll last a lot longer.
Want to wish everyone on the Forum Merry Christmas & Happy & Prosperous New Year. :D Andy H.
Niclas Nilsson

Post by Niclas Nilsson »

Hi Andy, I've sent $16 by Paypal, for 2 mixed sets, 1 .020 & 1 .025.

Thanks, Niclas
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Nicklas; They will be mailed Monday A M. Expect them in 14 to 16 days. They mail seems to take that long to get there. Thanks Andy H.
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Andy you should have gotten the check by now.OK my address is

Sam White
5 Lane B
Coventry R.I. 02816

Let me know when you get the check and if you don't get it you let me know and I will send you another one and stop payment on that one.
Sam White
John Cook

Picks

Post by John Cook »

Hi Andy, Please check your Paypal account for my message and payment. Thanks jc
Show Pro CatBro
Steel King
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Hi Andy thank you I got my picks and I like them. They stay on your fingers with out sticking your finger in your mouth to get them to stay on. Great Idea.I use the red ones on my finger next to my thumb and the black one on my middle finger. I thought of this when I went to put them on.They stay on great. Thanks again and you have a great Holiday Season.
Sam White
Pres. NESGA
Bill OConnor

Question For Andy

Post by Bill OConnor »

CAN THESE PICKS BE COATED TO WHERE THE OUTER PART THAT RUBS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND IS NOT COATED ON THE OUTER PART JUST LEAVING METAL FOR SOME THAT THOSE FINGERS SEEM TO SCRUB TOGATHER LIKE MINE
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hi Bill: Not if I keep the price where it is now; & some think thats too much. The only thing I've found to keep the coating on is to spray metal primer on the wraps then dip them in the coating. Tried hand painting just the inside but it didn't work. Sorry; you might get a set & carfully trim part of it off. The whole thing has been a learning process. Feedback has helped & I've revised the thing 4 times. I think what I do now is about it. Thanks for your interest. Andy H.