ZB s10 student 3x1 $600 SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Mike Benzschawel

ZB s10 student 3x1 $600 SOLD

Post by Mike Benzschawel »

just recently picked up this guitar from here on the forum but need to generate some cash. emmons setup with the one knee (rkr) to lower the e's. solid little guitar, sounds good as well. with shipping i've got about 775 into it. let's go $600 shipped. would be a good starter or backup for someone. case is in good shape. i can take paypal (split fees) or a cashiers check, usps money order...

Last edited by Mike Benzschawel on 18 Dec 2008 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
....lloyd green is a steel guitar hero...
Mike Benzschawel

zb

how bout a bump for a cool little zb.. ;-)
Mike Benzschawel

price lower

let's bump er down to 650 shipped. gotta generate some funds...
Mike Benzschawel

zb

"i was doing a dance called the bump, and my buttocks came into contact with the buttocks of another young man...."
-ned flanders
Paul Foster

ZB?Christmas

Post by Paul Foster »

Come on folks, this was my guitar and it is "Brand New" and what a wonderful christmas Present for a young "Steeler" to get a start, instead of video games why dont you give someone a livetime of enjoyment, who knows they may be another "Narural" just needing a chance, and believe me, that is a great price! paul foster
Mike Benzschawel

zb

thanks for the kind words paul, and well said. would be a great starter steel for someone. :)
Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

I'm not in the market for this, but, in case anyone is unaware, they sound great! They're not the usual 'student' model, but share the same changer as ZB's 'professional' steels.

When I traded up from my red ZB Student to a ZB S-10, I was delighted to have a guitar with all that gorgeous stained maple, but I can't say that there was a big difference in tone!

These are fine steels.
Roger Rettig - Emmons D10
(8+9: 'Day' pedals) Williams SD-12 (D13th: 8+6), Quilter TT-12, B-bender Teles and several old Martins.
----------------------------------
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

Roger - when I was selling ZB's for Eric Snowball back in the dark ages, one particular ZB student guitar that I sold had the most amazing tone. As good if not better than any pro guitar I have played. If it's possible to get someone to machine 3 more levers for this guitar, someone will have a real bargain.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Sean Doherty

Post by Sean Doherty »

I had a Blue one exactly the same and agree with all that has been said a lovely sounding instrument which I bought from Eric Snowballs at Maidstone. I traded up to a ZB SD10 but as has been said the sound was very similar.
Pete Grant

We'll take it

Post by Pete Grant »

As a long time ZB player and fan, I've advised my student Kim Rogers to buy this great guitar. She will be contacting you soon.
Roger Rettig

Post by Roger Rettig »

'$600 shipped'???

That's got to be the best-ever deal in the history of 'Instruments For Sale'!!!
Roger Rettig - Emmons D10
(8+9: 'Day' pedals) Williams SD-12 (D13th: 8+6), Quilter TT-12, B-bender Teles and several old Martins.
----------------------------------
Steve Klemp

Post by Steve Klemp »

Mike, PM sent. THX. Steve