Wanted Profex II

Post here if you're looking for something special
Garry Pugh

Wanted Profex II

Post by Garry Pugh »

Needed to replace the Profex II stolen from me this week. Does anyone have one for sale?
Fred Rushing

Post by Fred Rushing »

I have a very nice TTfex if you would be interested. Please email your reply. Fred
Dennis Casey

Post by Dennis Casey »

Hi Garry: Sorry to hear of your loss. That should be a Hanging Offense!! Anyway I have a real nice Profex II with very little rack rash and the original owners manual. Just had Ken Fox do the batteryless and Burr chip mods a few months back. I also have the card with all the newman pre-sets. The Profex is mounted in a two space rack with a Korg DTR-2 tuner. The rack is one of those moulded plastic jobs with removable caps on both ends. $375 for all. $275 for the Profex and card and I will eat the shipping to the lower 48. I am just going back to basics with a couple of stomp boxes.

------------------
Dennis Casey, Custom ZUM SD-10 4X6,NV112, Profex II,69 Thinline Tele RI, In the "Woodshed"

Garry Pugh

Post by Garry Pugh »

A lot of people have emailed me with a Profex II for sale; in fact too many to respond to. As incredible as it sounds, while searching local pawn shops for my stolen gear, I found a Profex II in great shape (not the one that was stolen)! I only gave $150 for it!

So to all of you who emailed me, thanks but I have the Profex II covered. I would still like to have a Stewart PA series amp. I have a World 1.2 but I just like the PA line a little better.

Thanks again.