Our New Web Site

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Johnny Cox
Location: Williamsom WVA, raised in Nashville TN, Lives in Hallettsville Texas

Our New Web Site

Post by Johnny Cox »

After many requests from our friends, Joan and I have launched our new website. This site was designed and built by Tommy Minniear. We would appreciate you taking your time to check it out. The address is: www.johnnyandjoancox.com

Thanks, Johnny and Joan
Paul Graupp

Post by Paul Graupp »

Very Nice site, folks !! Informative and well built too. I like the comfortable approach and especially the pictures. Good Work from both of you for all these years.

Regards, Paul Image <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Paul Graupp on 18 July 2003 at 05:18 PM.]</p></FONT>
David Reeves

Post by David Reeves »

God bless you and Joan, Johnny. I think the world of y'all both.
I was worried 'bout you for a bit with your 'ticker' hope all is fine now.
Enjoyed your web site. Really enjoyed seeing you up there with Connie and on the road again.
Tell Hag and Marty that 'Stump' from Texas said howdy. Be safe out there runnin' that road.
Keep your eyes on God, but y'all know that already.
-------------------------
Stump
pdl20

Post by pdl20 »

Great site , look forward to seeing you at the inn sometime soon. Rudy
Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

Nice site Johnny & Joan.....Sorry I missed you at Dothan, AL a little while back, had another obligation....was looking forward to it.....Good luck with the new site and God Bless you both.....HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'85 Emmons LeGrande D-10, Rack w/Evans, Phonic Effects Processor, (2)1501-4 BW's IN PRO Cabs, & a Sound Tech PL500 Power Amp.

Kenny Foy

Post by Kenny Foy »

Really liked the site. I thought I had already replied to this topic but apparently haven't. This is 2 of the nicest people you'll ever want to meet. Me and my wife met them at the Elder Ball and they are Great players and super nice people.