Updated post on Coated fingerpicks

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

First I must thank all who have responded to the coated fingerpicks.It has greatly exceeded my expectations.
In order to simplify ordering & bookeeping I'm going to a flat price of $8.00 per set, mailed anywhere in the world that mail can reach. This includes S&H charges& paypal.
They are available in choice of red or black or a mix, and guages .015; .020 & .025. My email & or paypal addres is; andyhinton_6@hotmail.com ; to order by mail send ck or m.o. to-- Andy Hinton, 299 Camp Smokehouse Rd., Minden, La. 71055.
Thank you all for your interest and support. Andy H.
Bill Lowe

I would like to try them

Post by Bill Lowe »

Andy, money sent via paypal. Thanks
JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Bill: Got your payment last evening. Picks will be mailed monday a.m. Thanks Andy H/
Carl Williams

.025 Pick Order

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Andy,
Congrats on your success with your picks...I just sent you my payment for a set of .025's and look forward to getting them. I'm currently using "Perfect Picks" and love them and may have to send them to you for a "mod" on them! :whoa: Who would have thunk it...a pick mod! :lol: Have a great Sunday...Carl
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thank you Carl: They'll be on the way Mon. a m . Would you like 1 red & 1 black. Easier to keep 1st & second fingers seperated. I think someone suggested this in an email. Andy H.
jolynyk

Post by jolynyk »

Hi Andy. money sent, send me 1 red & 1 black
thanks,
John
Last edited by jolynyk on 9 Nov 2008 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

Andy,Money sent Pay Pal,Could you send me 025.mixed one black,and one crawfish red.Thanks,Stu
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Stu: Sure can. Thats mudbug orange down here in Louisiana. We even have a festival & hockey team by that name. Thanks Andy H.
Ron !

Post by Ron ! »

Guys..........these picks are the best.Andy does a good job on them......once they are on they stay on.
Karen swears that they are the best she ever had.

Good job Andy......thumbs up

Ron
jolynyk

Post by jolynyk »

Andy check your PM
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thank you Ron: I'm glad Karen likes the picks. I think it was your sugestion about using 2 colors to diff. the fingers. It seems to be catching on. several have orderd 1 red 1 black. Good Idea. Wish I'd thought of it. John; I emailed you. Thanks Andy H.
Dennis Wireman

coated picks

Post by Dennis Wireman »

andy great ideal I just sent payment paypal for a set of black .20 and a red set .25 thanks can'e wait to try them out.
Pat Goodbla

Picks

Post by Pat Goodbla »

2 sets red and 1 set black in .025 please. A check is on the way today. Thanks. 8)
Patrick Goodbla

Pre-RP Mullen D-10 10/10
Greg Wisecup

Post by Greg Wisecup »

One set of reds. size o20. Paid to Paypal.
Thanks, Greg
Derby SD-10 4&5 Black!(duh)/
Derby D-10/Steelers Choice/
Goodrich 120/ 2- Katana Boss 100's
/Nashville 400
RV-3/ Zoom MS-50G
As long as I'm down in the mix I'm Fantastic!
Don Van Wagenen

Post by Don Van Wagenen »

Andy want two sets one red one black payment sent by paypal. Don
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks guys: And a special one to Pat for telling Buzz Evans about the picks. I've had one complaint about the fully coated picks slowing down speed picking due to friction. I'm working on solving that. Buzz will be the evaluator on this. It will take longer to do, therefore cost slightly more. Think it will be better for speed pickers like Buzz. I'll do another post on them when they're ready. Got a slight delay in shipping guys. Ran out of .025s. I'll be going by monday tho. Andy H.
autry andress

Let me know when you will ship

Post by autry andress »

Hi Andy
I placed a order last month around 26 Oct.08 for a set of you coated picks. Please let me know when you will ship them as I have not received them yet.
I tried to e-mail you & my e-mail want go threw to you.
Thanks
Autry Andress
Charles Andre

Picks

Post by Charles Andre »

I paypaled you an order. Thanks.
Dan Short

picks

Post by Dan Short »

Andy; Sent paypal for 4 sets,2 red & 2 black .025
Thanks,Dan
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Gee Thanks fellows: I've got to post some bad news I recieved today. I have run out of.o25 picks & ordered 160 more monday morning. should have got them yesterday. Today they notified me they are backordered untill nov. 20. Guess I bought their intire stock in2 weeks. If you will bear with me, every order I have & get by then WILL be shipped as fast as I can get them out. Thanks in advance for your patience. Andy H.
P/S I have some .020s & .o15s left which I'll ship to those that have requested that guages.
Andy Hinton

update on new coated fingerpicks

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hang in guys; Only 5 more day 'till nov 20, then I can start mailing the 24 orders & counting, sitting on my desk with checks or money in paypal acct. Sure hope Musicor stocked up on them. Might have to try getting them direct from Jim Dunlop. Thanks Andy H.
Bert Berthold

picks

Post by Bert Berthold »

Andy,ck is in the mail.When the 25's get in, as I am red/green color blind, please send one black and one of the other color. Love my Nationals on my fingers but occasionally one may want to go somewhere else. Thanx Bert
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Hi Andy :D
the first batch arrived & they're all gone so
i'll take 1 dozen black & 1 dozen red
025s that is
i've sent you an email as well
Thanx ;-)
Pat Comeau

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hi, is there any pictures of the picks and where can i get some info on those.

Pat.
Comeau SD10 4x5, Comeau S10 3x5, Peavey Session 500,Fender Telecaster,Fender Stratocaster, Fender Precision,1978 Ovation Viper electric. Alvarez 4 strings Violin electric.

Click the links to listen to my Comeau's Pedal Steel Guitars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYiaomZx3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2GhZTN_ ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDTw2zNriI
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Guys & Girls: Crowbear; don't scare me like that. My heart's still good but an order for 20 dozen picks might change it. Glad you cleared it up.
Pat; I just made a deal with a photographer today for a shoot of the picks. I'll try to get it on this post by thursday. Scroll up to the beginning to read the details, Thanks for your interest.
For you that have ordered the .025s please be patient, they are supposed to be delivered Nov. 20. Those are gone so I've got to reorder so I can fill Crowbear's order. Keep em coming & I'll keep ordering & coating & mailing em. Andy H.