EMMONS S-10 PUSH/PULL, RED LAQUER. Museum/Minty Condition !

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tommy Auldridge

Post by Tommy Auldridge »

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUITAR IS STILL UNSOLD! I'm still tempted to buy it just as an investment.......
Bob Bartoli

Emmons S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

Tommy, not a bad idea, there ain't none cleaner in this world!!!..., let me know ,I'll get'er packed up...Bob
Tommy Auldridge

Bob: I can't really buy this guitar for a lot of reasons. First, I would have to drive to Scranton rather than risk any sort of damage in shipping. Next, I would have to switch everything over to the
"Day set-up", I could do that myself and would rather do it myself than have someone else do it. I've done that quite a few times. Next, I'd want to add at least three more knee levers. And after all that, it would probably end up staying in the case, because it would be way too nice to take it out anywhere. I already have a few like that now. I've finally come to realize that I shouldn't try to hoard a bunch of nice steel guitars just for the sake of collecting them. I really should just keep my favorite Five and sell the rest. If you don't sell it within the next year, I'll probably reconsider. I must admit, it's very nice..........
Tommy Auldridge

Somebody, Please hurry up and buy this guitar!.....
Randall Baker

Tried to email...

Post by Randall Baker »

Hi...tried to email about this instrument, but it got kicked back. I live in China, so your server may not accept my email, though it's through my company server in the US. Let's talk about buying this instrument.
Bob Bartoli

Emmons S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

TTT... this is the BEST one out there!!!
Ron Spears

Fair Market Value

Post by Ron Spears »

IMHO! The only person that can say this guitar is too expensive is the one that buys it. Anything for sale is only worth what someone is going to pay for it. If the item is the color, make, and model they are searching for they might pay a higher price. Sadly we are living in a time where money is tight and steel guitars are readily available for sale at great prices. This guitar has been on the market for several months and nobody has bit on it. It is clean but definately not the Holy Grail.

I have bought a couple of P/P D-10's in the last little while. One black mica and one lacquer. They both had 5 knees. I paid about the same price for them as this S-10 is being offered for. Both could be put back into top notch condition with a little metal buffing and some good old polish, soap and water. I would love to add this guitar to my collection but for me it's too expensive. But then again just my humble opinion.
Scott Moon

Post by Scott Moon »

If I only had the $$$$$$ Man what a beautiful guitar!
Scott
Bob Bartoli

Emmons S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

TTT... Guys, FYI I've had several bites on the Emmons over the past few months, at that time I was offered 3K ,foolishly, I didn't take it,also I didn't want to ship the guitar out of the USA on afew offers,now I feel I'm priced right considering the condition and the financial times we are all going through.......Thanks
Bob Bartoli

Emmons Mint S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

TTT
John Davis

Post by John Davis »

It would go nice with my little "Blonde"
Bob Bartoli

S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

You Betcha it sure wood!!!! blonde and BEAUTIFUL!!!
Bob Bartoli

Emmons S-10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

TTT for this MINTY Gem!!!
Bob Bartoli

Emmons S 10

Post by Bob Bartoli »

TTT To The Top,please...
Doug Palmer

S-10 age

Post by Doug Palmer »

Can anybody give me an idea how old my S-10 is? Ser # 1028 S. The Carter page is only for D-10's I think.
Someone told me his #1204 was made in 1971. The girl at Emmons don't know.
Emmons D-10, ST-10,LD-10 III, NV-112,Fender Deluxe Reverb. Authorized wholesale dealer musicorp.com!