Nashville 1000 very clean amp $350 Nashville 400 $200

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Forrest Lee Jr

Nashville 1000 very clean amp $350 Nashville 400 $200

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Make an offer on any of this stuff... cuz I really want to get it out of my way... reasonable offer that is!

I have a Nashville 1000 that I bought from a starving friend of mine... He's a steel player and a Jazz pianist... not a lot of gigs around here for that combination.

I'll take $350 for the 1000, I also have a Nashville 400 that has been around, and it's fugly. But I had Harvey at World Music in Bellevue go through it last week and it sounds good. I'll take $200 for the Nashville 400

I would prefer to sell these locally, I live in Waverly, TN but I'm in Nashville frequently and can bring them to town if I have to.

I'll ship them as well, No problem but it may be a bit costly, I never ship amps, so I need to know which company is reliable and inexpensive.

I also have a couple bender guitars, several B-benders, Parts, Hipshots, and some other acoustic and electric guitars I'd like to sell.

If you wanna stop by the studio and check any of this stuff out, give me a call at 615 430 5303.
Or e-mail me at ForrestLeeJr@hotmail.com and I'll send you a list and pictures.

I'm trying to clean out my studio to make more room, :whoa: and I have way too many amps!

Thanks,

Forrest Lee Jr
Last edited by Forrest Lee Jr on 31 Aug 2008 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forrest Lee Jr.
Ron !

Post by Ron ! »

E-mail send
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

I'll take some pictures today, and send them out. I'll post the pics of the Amps here as soon as I take them.
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

bump
Forrest Lee Jr.
Dennis Wireman

forrest

Post by Dennis Wireman »

email sent
Dennis Wireman

nashville

Post by Dennis Wireman »

Forrest i will take it thanks
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

The 1000 is sold, donation coming soon.
Thanks,
Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.
Alan Rudd

Post by Alan Rudd »

Hey, Forrest. I'd like to have the NV 400. Any pictures? alan@ruddmail.com
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Alan, please call me again. My father and my daughter were in a car wreck last night, and I haven't had time to do anything but deal with family stuff. Everyone will be fine, but I may be offline for a couple days.
I'll bring the 400 to Nashville with me on Monday and you can check it out, plug in etc... if you'll be around.
If anybody wants to look at the rest of the gear, send me an e-mail and I will send pictures, or bring it with me when I'm in town on Monday.

And if any of you know my father please send him a get well message to my e-mail address. He's preatty banged up. That would cheer him up.

Thanks,
Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

for anybody interested in one of the b-benders, I'm putting pics up on the instrument forum page.
Thanks,

Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.
Alan Rudd

Post by Alan Rudd »

Thanks, Forrest! She's far from fugly, pal! And... she sounds great! You guys missed it on this one. Somebody needs to scarf up that 1000. That thing is near perfect!
Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Yeah I'm selling this stuff too cheap! Alan didn't even try to barter with me! lol
Like I said I had Harvey through it last week.
After I used it for a rehearsal this afternoon... I thought about keepin it!

The 1000 is sold as well.
Thanks again Alan, and Dennis, I hope you guys get years of use out of the amps!

Forrest
Forrest Lee Jr.