Inexpensive Weissenborn with lots of intructional DVD's

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jan Dunn

Inexpensive Weissenborn with lots of intructional DVD's

Post by Jan Dunn »

I bought this on a whim thinking I'd get away from the frustration of PSG and learn something else. After buying it, I got the PSG bug all over again and this just got laid aside. Its an Asian made Vinyard WSB-200 made of mahogeny. Reviews on message boards call it about the same quality as a Goldtone. I have no way of confirming that, but that's the general concensus. I know it stayed in tune the few times I picked it up. No issues with the body that I can see except for some discoloration in the body end of the fretboard--seems like it just wasn't stained evenly. It came that way new. It is in the condition I got it in as a new instrument from a dealer. It has a soft case and includes the following instructional DVD's:

Slide Guitar of Kelly Joe Phelps
Hot Blues Licks for Dobro (Doug Cox)
Slide Guitar for Blues-Lap style #1 (Bob Brozman)
Slide Guitar for Blues-Lap style #2 (Bob Brozman)
Lap Style Slide in C Tuning (Steve Dawson)
Dobro Variations-Explorations in Minor,Swing, and Rockabilly Styles (Cindy Cashdollar)

If it came with Tab, you get that too. Heck, I'll throw in some strings though the ones on there have less than 1/2 hour of playing time on them.(I really didn't use it more than that!!!)

All in all this is a good package to get your feet wet without spending big bucks. Everything for $275.00 plus actual shipping costs. In this case, I'm going to have the shipper do the actual packing so we're both protected in case of damage. As I said, right now its in excellent shape but its wood and who knows how they'll treat it if I've packed it. That being said, the shipping costs will have to include the box and padding they use to do the job right. Forumites who've bought stuff from me will verify I never, ever charged more for shipping than the actual cost and ususally eat extra cost myself if its over what I estimated.

I know, you want a picture. I have no idea how to load a picture on the Forum but I can send you one by e-mail.
Jan Dunn

Price drop--I found a ding

Post by Jan Dunn »

in back of the keyhead. Pix will show it. In all fairness, I don't want to be accused of misrepresenting anything. New price is $250.00 plus actual shipping charges
Curtis Scarrow

Can you Send pics

Post by Curtis Scarrow »

Hi I am very interested in this guitar, I just would need some pics to see if it's the model I want and I'd Be happy to take it
email clscarrow@sasktel.net
Jan Dunn

Sale Pending

Post by Jan Dunn »

If it falls through, Curtis has the next shot.
Jan Dunn

please close

Post by Jan Dunn »

donation sent