12 String C6 Lap Steel - Western Swing Ride

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Greg Cutshaw

12 String C6 Lap Steel - Western Swing Ride

Post by Greg Cutshaw »

Simple western swing ride with only one bar bend.

See my 12 String Tab web page for a simple way to view the most common pockets of notes for this tuning! Here is a pdf overview of it!

Hear It!

Tab in pdf format

My web site featuring over 375 tabs for E9th/C6th pedal steel, 6 string C6th lap steel and 12 string C6th lap steel all with audio files!

Greg
Amos Lowe

Thanks Greg

Post by Amos Lowe »

I just went and browsed your tab section and learned a really nice Ralph Mooney lick. you can't beat that for a Saturday morning Thanks for all the work you've done on the Tabs.

Amos
Greg Cutshaw

Post by Greg Cutshaw »

Amos,

Ralph's licks are so versatile and hard to stop playing. I know my tab is not organized by song or pedal tuning or style. That's on purpose! It's meant to be something to browse and bump into a surprise that you might not find if you were led to a certain type of tab. I'm glad you found something you can use. I really appreciate the feedback!

Greg
Amos Lowe

Tablature and Audio

Post by Amos Lowe »

It works great Greg. I like to scroll through and then just pick one and learn it. The amount of work you have put in and the quality is exceptional. We are all very fortunate that you have allowed us to use this amazing resource. Thank you again.

Amos