Sho Bud Super Pro

Post here if you're looking for something special
Malcolm G. Belmont

Sho Bud Super Pro

Post by Malcolm G. Belmont »

I am looking for a resonable Super pro. l was going to try a twelve but to hard to get rid of if l decied to go back to E-9 So l am alooking. Do not need no rare machine . Thankyou for your time. Mac
Robert Dardeman

Sho-Bud Super Pro

Post by Robert Dardeman »

Code: Select all

[list] Sho-Bud Super Pro D10 8p  5 or 6k  normal Sho- Bud color wood w/ original case w/ original Sho-Bud Volume Pedal(New old Allen Bradley Pot just installed)  played and oiled ,keep clean all her life. Road, but not road beat.   # :D 2. left in my instruments is my Peavey Pro Studio 112, for recording and fiddle. I will except a trade.Guitar has played on a Peavey Nashville 400,since the 400 came out. Pick up at my house. Cash Check,casher's check order take's 5 working days to clear. Shipping cost is varibale $50.00 to $90.00......thedartt[/list]
Al Vesel

Shobud Super Pro

Post by Al Vesel »

Malcolm,
There is a Super Pro D-10 on Ebay now.
Al Vesel.
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Malcolm G. Belmont

Sho BUd Super

Post by Malcolm G. Belmont »

BoB close this thread-I Thank You I bought Dart,s
guitar. Thanks gentelman for your co-operation.Now
here is praying she arives safely all in one piece.
Robert Dardeman

70's Sho-Bud 8 p 6 k Ser.#

Post by Robert Dardeman »

Code: Select all

[img][/img][url][color=red][/color]Mac  This is thedartt. It's gonna arive safe. UPS boxed,extra pull rod,clean, good playing AX. You will be happy as a lark.You were the hardest and tight'fist'ed  musician I ever sold a guitar to. lolyour alright. I'm Gonna pay bOB a tip.I asked you  "how much to pay" him",I don't know. You didn't answer back on that one. Thanks for Don inviting to play you'll florida Jam. Only probablem is, it don't pay.I'm still Jamming, but I don't think this one. I don't know who's gonna be there,that can play.[/url]
[/b]
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Robert, I don't know where you got the idea you were invited to play at our Florida Steel Guitar Club's Anniversary Jam? Your in Texas and we are in Florida - long way to go just for a 4 hour club jam, and our Anniverary jam is only for club members. Beside, we have NEVER paid anyone to play in the 7 years it's been in existence.

As far as "who can play", that is an insult to the entire Florida Steel Guitar membership, which includes some Nashville road pickers. I expect an apology for that remark!

I would have made this private to you but since you made your comments public, I have too.

Jack Stoner, Club Manager/Acting President