my website updated

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Dave Van Allen

my website updated

Post by Dave Van Allen »

I have updated my website a bit - that's what happens when I get snowed in Image
It looks generally the same, but I
added a gallery of ZB Custom pix (click on the link of my name, and then look for a link about instruments) and some other stuff.

removed outdated audio links and generally spruced up for the new year. drop by if you are so inclined.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Dave Van Allen on 06 December 2002 at 12:57 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jo Ann Joyce

Post by Jo Ann Joyce »

Hey Dave, nice job on the website. I enjoyed looking through the guys & gals and the steelers and guitarists...not surprised to see Jimi Hendrix in there! Image My tele-man calls you the Hendrix of the steel guitar! Those smart whippersnapper guitar players--who do they think they are? Hope to see you soon.
Yours,
Jo Ann & Mark
Greg Sullivan

Post by Greg Sullivan »

Mr.Van Allen
Jody dont look like that photo anymore,he looks like George Harrison with a beetle haircut. But he still plays great. We visited him and he didnt want to play,but we told him if he didnt,we would leave.

Thank you for being so helpful to Jody,he appreciates everything and all you have done
for him.

Thank You

Greg and Lisa Sullivan
Gene Jones

Post by Gene Jones »

Dave, your site looks great....I hope it keeps on snowing so you can keep adding good stuff! Image www.genejones.com