Less than 2 weeks away!!!

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jo Ann Joyce

Less than 2 weeks away!!!

Post by Jo Ann Joyce »

Dear Boo and all -- sorry I've been late in answering up about the jam! I will definitely be there with bells on, but can't be there until Sunday. We have a job on Saturday that will take up most of the day, so we can't be there Saturday, but Sunday is a definite. My husband and MUCH better half (Mark Moree)will also be there Sunday to lend a hand to the house band wherever it is needed. Thanks for all the hard work I know you've put in to get this thing off the ground -- now all we have to do is everybody SHOW UP Image !!! LOADS of fun promised.
Hugs, Jo Ann & Mark <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jo Ann Joyce on 24 November 2002 at 02:20 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jo Ann Joyce on 24 November 2002 at 02:21 PM.]</p></FONT>
Al Miller

Post by Al Miller »

Hey JoJo!
Long time no hear babe!!
Im glad to hear you are going to make it to the jam wish you could be there both days but a livin is a livin Image heck we will probably be there till closing time sat if you two get back in town before then come on down!!
Tell Mark im working his A#@ Double time sun Image you better bring your guitar or I will make you Play currys ole p/p. well on second thought i might wanna play it . it is awsome sounding. until then my love . HUGS!!
BOO
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

JooAnn.
Itwill be great to see you and Mark again. Mark and I had a ball and relived "old times" at Mountain City".....I'm excited about getting to hear you play!!!
The Grouchyvet Bob Hayes
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Jo I have never met you "yet" but seeings how ya are hangin round with this crowd... HMMMMM. I don't know if he told ya or not but I am the guy who taught Mark everything he knows(hehe). Seriously though...I am looking forward to meeting you and seeing Mark again. Hey Boo I got that P/P '71 and played it yesterday. Damn thing sounds like an Emmons alright!!!!Bob.... what's the plan man...I'll call ya today and we can all get on the same page. Kim is meeting us here in Smithfield Friday and we will be traveling up I-95....we will travel to Richmond and there we will meet up with Charlie & Martha (Bro/sis-in-law) then head up to Maryland. Check in room and then go out and listen a spell to some of Chris/Ricky. Are we gonna have a ball or what???

Ray
Al Miller

Post by Al Miller »

NEXT WEEKEND Image
Is It here yet?
BOO
Jo Ann Joyce

Post by Jo Ann Joyce »

I can't wait...this is worse than Christmas Image I feel like a little kid!
Bob Hayes

Post by Bob Hayes »

Hey Guys,
I can't get there "till Saturday Morn..(but who will miss the old Grouchyvet anyway).I'm stoping in Andy's old neighborhood to pick up Dave Turner...and as many stops that we'll have to make( 'cause we can't pass ANY rest area's) we get there in time to come home!!! NO all seriousness aside!!! We should be there around 10 ish AM.. So save a place in the corner for us!!
Grouchyvettn
Al Miller

Post by Al Miller »

Bob !!
take your time and have a safe trip up !! we will save a corner just for ya !! Image
See you guys this weekend !!
BOO
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Hey Boo...after the great job I heard Bob did in Kannapolis we might should put a spot light on him when he plays... Bob... looking forward to jammin with you again buddy....always have so much fun....be careful on the drive up
Ray
Al Miller

Post by Al Miller »

((((((((((((((((((((UP))))))))))))))))))))
BUMP