BREMEN, OH: Mike Sigler host an evening of entertainment

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Sherry Kauffman

BREMEN, OH: Mike Sigler host an evening of entertainment

Post by Sherry Kauffman »

Steel guitar player, Mike Sigler and the Nashville North Band offers for the public, an evening of family entertainment.

The show held at The Liberty Bell Restaurant, 102 North Broad Street, Breman, Ohio is every Saturday evening from 4:00 to 8:00 PM. The production hosts a variety for performers, great country music and weekly featured guest. (The restaurant is an alcohol and smoke free environment).

Doors for the show open at 2:00 PM. Admission, $5.00 per adult. Children age 12 and under, free.

For more information: 740-743-2950; 740-569-4883 (or) www.freewebs.com/mikesiglerjam/index.htm

The public welcome.

Thank you. :)
Ray Harrison

Mike Sigler

Post by Ray Harrison »

Makes me want to move from AZ to OH...
Mike is not only a fine steel player, but a really super guy. Enjoy his playing at the shows I go to.
Ray Harrison
Bass/sing/Love PSG
77 Stingray/Kiesel 5 string bass
Telonics , Fender Rumble500, Polytone Amps
D-16 Martin, 1970 Ovation guitars
Alan Coldiron

Post by Alan Coldiron »

From what I hear from Mike its music the way I like it - Hog Head Country. My wife Beverly and I are definately going to take a weekend and go out to see the show this summer.
Mike Sigler

Post by Mike Sigler »

We even have a deal with the local hotel for special over night or weekend rates! About 35 bucks a night.
AND AUG.16TH WE WILL Have MR. Don Helms doing a one hour show..... Along with many other guest from branson and nashville!
Come ON Down were Classic Country Lives!