Last Week Of Back Rest Offer

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Ray Walker

Last Week Of Back Rest Offer

Post by Ray Walker »

Friday will be the last day that we take orders for the backrest offer on the Black Beauty Model of our steel guitar seats. We had offered "as a promotion" that anyone purchasing the Black Beauty model could have a back rest installed for only $20 additional. We have shipped many and we thank all of you who ordered and have received your seat. After Friday the price of the Black Beauty will remain the same however the back rest will return to the original price. Our other models all come with a backrest and those prices remain unchanged and can be seen on my website at www.walkerseats.com. I would like to remind you all that there is not another seat on the market more comfortable than a Walker Professional Player's Chair. We use a "Triple Layer" system to provide that comfort for long hours in the saddle. We buy our hardware in bulk (thousands) and now since eliminating a dealer network together with bulk buying power we were able to lower our prices....and in our current economy....that's a good thing for you. Some harware is actually machined right here in my shop. Our seats are "all" lined inside to protect your equipment and every seat can hold two Volume pedals with brackets...a full size Peterson tuner as well as two of everything else. You can also remove and re-arrange the compartments inside to set it up "your way". Our legs are manufactured for us to a high degree of specs and they will not break. Our backrest will support your back in just the right place to provide you with the best comfort. Once again if you would like to take advantage of my offer for the backrest for only $20 more, we will accept orders until 5:00 o'clock PM Eastern time Friday May 23.

God bless you all and thank you for supporting our product and our good name.

Ray Walker
Walker Seats
www.walkerseats.com
919-524-1774
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Due to the Server problems on the SGF, we have extended the offer for the backrest to the Steel Guitar Forum members only. The offer for SGF members will expire at 5o'clock PM eastern time On May30.

Thanks and God Bless

Ray Walker
Walker Seats
919-524-1774
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

up
Dennis McClendon

Black Beauty Offer

Post by Dennis McClendon »

Hello Ray,
I am needing a seat with the backrest and glad you are extending the offer, since I have been out for a bit and not got on the forum in a few days. To order, do I need to just call?

Dennis
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Hey Dennis,

I sent you an e-mail my friend

Ray Walker
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

up
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

3 days left