American B-Bender Tele

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Van Winkle

American B-Bender Tele

Post by Jim Van Winkle »

Purchased here from Mark van Allen back in December. (http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopi ... highlight=) I love the instrument, but haven't had the time to invest in the B-Bender. The description and photos are from Mark's original ad. I hope I'm not breaking any rules to re-use them as long as I give credit where credit is due!

"From the first year of the Fender B-Bender series- USA built Telecaster with factory Parsons-Green B-Bender. Black finish, maple neck, all original except for replacement pickups (Seymour Duncan STR-3 Quarter Pound Rhythm and Dimarzio Chopper-T Bridge) and black chrome knobs. The pickups are the result of a long search for a slightly hotter, fatter output, while still having classic tele spank, and even output from both pickups. There are a few dings and scuffs, and the neck is well played in, as a result of probably a thousand gigs. Great feel, tone, and action. The Bender mechanism works extremely well, quietly and accurately. A great guitar I'm really going to miss. With nice Fender tweed case."

$SOLD, pending payment

Last edited by Jim Van Winkle on 11 May 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Walker

Post by Jim Walker »

I have a Red one like this I bought new in 1997. They only made them with the Standard 2 pickups for a few years. I think these will be worth a lot someday. All the newer ones have 3 pickups like the Nashville model.

I been offered $1200 for mine. I'll never sell it. It's made me a lot of money and it has a few good stories.

Bump to the TOP

JW
Show Pro D10, Session 400
Jim Van Winkle

Post by Jim Van Winkle »

Bump!
Brad Rigby

B-Bender

Post by Brad Rigby »

Call or e-mail me if you still have the tele.

Brad Rigby
bbbt@socket.net
660-438-0272

Thanks
Jim Van Winkle

Post by Jim Van Winkle »

Sold, pending payment