Thanks everyone.............1/4 Million reached now!!

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Gary Lee Gimble

Post by Gary Lee Gimble »

My wife has called me "honey" at least 250K over the years...doesn't that count for something....?doesn't it? it doesn't....oh well...
John Sluszny

Post by John Sluszny »

Congratulations David !!!
Shannon Boatman

Post by Shannon Boatman »

Hi David, Bought a black Rains SD10 after finding you on You Tube last January. Never played a PSG in my life. I'm serious. By chance, I saw your new one in the shop that Gary and Corky had just built. Had Gary install the forth pedal just like yours. You are truly an inspiration. Thanks and keep'em coming.
Sho-Bud LDG
David Hartley

Hi Shannon

Post by David Hartley »

You made a good choice there... Hope you are enjoying it.. That must be ANOTHER TEXAS STEAK Gary owes me then! Better start dieting now for Dallas 2009! There'll soon be a 'HARTLEY' model out I reckon!

Regards,

David Hartley
Shannon Boatman

Post by Shannon Boatman »

Yes David, I enjoy my Rains everyday. Since I'm not ready for You Tube, I play on Me Tube (no hits yet). The 'HARTLEY SPECIAL EDITION' may not be a good idea as it could zoom Gary into an early retirement. See, there you go again costing me money by mentioning Texas S T E A K S. :D
Sho-Bud LDG
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

gary, that counts alot more than that dumb steel stuff!
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

Dave: Thanks for sharing that awesome talent you have with all of us. It is a pleasure listening to you play. Your next 1/4 million should come fast, most will be mine of course. With kind regards....Martin Zak (cryin'steel)