Rhythm Box

Post here if you're looking for something special
Jim Ragan

Rhythm Box

Post by Jim Ragan »

I am looking for a simple Rhythm Box that dummies can use. I had one in the 1960's made by a piano company. It had buttons on it labled as march, fox trot, waltz, tango, monbo, calipso, and such with a variable speed control.
I do not want one of the confusing programable boxes.
Glenn Boppre

Post by Glenn Boppre »

Jim, I have a Vox rhythm machine like you describe.
It is in excellant condition. I will take 75.00 plus
shipping. Thanks Glenn
Jim Ragan

Post by Jim Ragan »

Thanks Glen,
Can you e-mail me your phone number so that I can call you up and listen to it ????
Jim Ragan
Mike McBride

Post by Mike McBride »

I have a Bohm Digital-Drums device with 20 different rhythms. This includes Pop,Disco, Reggae, Rock, Rock Shuffle, Slow Rock, Funk, 5/4 swing,Swing, Jive, twist, Limbo , bossa nova, Beguine & others.

Each of these 20 has 3 variations and you can adjust the tempo too.

I would like $ 50 for it.
Garry Vanderlinde

Post by Garry Vanderlinde »

Mike, does your Bohm Digital-Drums device have Tango, Surf and maybe a Country Shuffle setting?
Mike McBride

Post by Mike McBride »

It does not have settings with those titles. I will try to get a photo after work Wednesday nite and post it here.

Do you play many tangos on steel? The surf an ountry shuffle could probably be handled by some of the rock settings.

Please note that the speed is a variable knob rather than punching in a specific numerial tempo.
Jack Patty

Post by Jack Patty »

Hey Jim, There was 2 listed on e-bay under ( Arranger ). Not sure if these are what your looking for or if you already found what you want......Jack
MSA D-12-8x5,Emmons D-12 Push Pull-9x8, Evans 500,Peavey Nashville 112,Dobro,Banjo, Fender Strat,Misc. pedals and etc: