Bob White Good News

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Ben Jack

Bob White Good News

Post by Ben Jack »

Bob just now called me to tell me how excited he was that he had walked over 250 feet today for the first time in 3 years. He said that he is determined to continue walking daily with hopes of being strong enough to attend Scotty's show this year and once again be able to visit with his many, many friends. With all our prayers and help from god this can happen so please remember Bob in your prayers. I'll let you know how he progresses.

Ben Jack
Jason Odd

Post by Jason Odd »

Once again Ben, thankyou for the updates on Bob's rising health, this is great news.
Bill Stafford

Post by Bill Stafford »

Hi Ben, good to hear those words about Bob. Give him my best. Hope to see you both in St. Louis.

Bill Stafford
Al Vescovo

Post by Al Vescovo »

Hi Ben, when you speak to Bob White, would you please say hello for me and give him my regards. We used to hang together in Denver about 40 years ago when he was working with Hank Thompson and talk about music and steel guitar. I'll keep a good thought for him.
Thanks, Al
Ed Webster

Post by Ed Webster »

Ben-
Sure glad to hear Bob is doing better. Prayers do get answers....and thanx so much for these periodic updates. Don't know how we'd know whats going on without these timely reports. Thanx again.

ed
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Thanks Ben for sharing the great news about Bobby. Faith, family and friends will sustain us through all things.