Hilton Pedals "New Style" With FREE SHIPPING

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Bill Moran

Post by Bill Moran »

Steve:
Let us know what you think about the Hilton. I ordered one from Fred. My HWP sounds so good now I'm
looking forward to trying the Hilton. 8)
When are you going to get the Bristol Show going again ? Sure miss it !! :? I would like to go to the Dallas show. Want to ride along? I hate to go by myself.
Bill
Steve Leonard

Post by Steve Leonard »

Bill, Tried the Hilton this morning with my Mullen RP and I love it. Pure clean sound with no change in tone. Got a gig in Coeburn, VA Friday night and I am looking forward to trying out. :)

p.s. Love to go to Dallas, but the old day job has me working that weekend.
Charles Pompe

Post by Charles Pompe »

Just ordered one. Thanks Fred

Charlie
2005 Carter D-10,2009 Rains D-10, Session 500,Nashville 400,Nashville 112,1965 Vega Scruggs 5-String Banjo, Martin D-40, Gibson J-50
Bill Moran

Post by Bill Moran »

Fred: Got mine today. Going to try it out tonight.

Bill
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Boys, I will have a full stock of the Hilton NEW STYLE pedals both Standards and Low-Pro's in my booth at the Dallas Show next week. Along with both styles of brackets as well.
be sure to stop by and lookem over and say howdy. :D
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

Fred,
Just a note to let you know that my new Hilton arrived in great shape the other day and it's working good! :D
Dennis McClendon

New Hilton Pedals

Post by Dennis McClendon »

Fred,
I read where the Motorola transformers are no longer available. Is this the update of the new pedals to a different type? In your opinion, what's your preference between the two?

Dennis McClendon
Ardmore,Oklahoma
Randy Carson

Post by Randy Carson »

Gosh Fred,
I need one just so I don't feel left out lol

Randy
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I got one of the new ones early in February and I've been using it ever since. I had been using one of the older ones with the Motorola transformer.

The weight of the new one is obviously a big difference (much lighter) since the top and bottom are now laser cut and then formed from heavy gauge sheet aluminum rather than the older sand castings, and it has the plug in power supply but the sound is the same.

In reference to the new power supply, it's a small "switching" power supply (switching power supplies are what are used in PC's) and it runs cold. I can plug it into an AC power strip (I use a surge protector power strip) an hour and a half or two hours before a show and leave it plugged in until the end of the show (sometimes 6 hours total) and it's still cold.
Dennis McClendon

HIlton Pedal

Thanks Jack,
I live 100 miles north of Dallas and look forward to going to my first steel guitar show this weekend, so I think I'll pick one up there. I definitely like the switching power supply as sometimes I may forget to turn off the power strip in my studio and come in the next day and it's really hot.

Dennis
Erv Niehaus

Post by Erv Niehaus »

I really like the detachable power cord. It sure makes it a lot easier to get in the Pac-a-seat. :D
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Hi boys, sorry I hav'nt been tending to the herd too well here. Last minute hustle for the Dallas show.
Dennis, Jack pretty much explains it there, the pedal its self is 60% lighter and the power supply weighs only a tenth of the old Motarola.
Dennis I'll have a big load of new Hiltons at the Dallas show, so come and see me. I'll also be taking orders for the Hil-Tone and the Hilton Digital Sustain as well. See you all real soon. :D
Dennis McClendon

Thanks Fred,
I'll pick one up at the show. The main thing is the tone is still pure since the change of component and I do like the new power supply.

Dennis
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Dennis, it was nice to meet you at the Texas Show.
Enjoy that new Hilton pedal :D

For those of you that have not tried a Hilton volume pedal, we have one with your name on it with FREE SHIPPING!!! and the price still has not gone up. (yet) :D :D
dlayne

Post by dlayne »

Hey Fred,THANKS again for being such a great help,you saved my weekend gig. You did'nt have to help me but you did,and you hav'nt even met me,but I am looking forward to meeting such a thoughful gentleman.....Thanks
Dan Layne
Dennis McClendon

TSGA

Fred,
It was my pleasure to get to watch you and David at the MSA room play together. I'm not sure I have ever been around such an open friendly bunch as I have the Steel community and helping a newbie figure out this 4 legged beauty. Learned a lot and looking forward to receiving my Hilton pedal and woodshedding.

Thanks, Dennis
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Danny Layne, it was my pleasure to help you out in a pinch.
Dennis, nice meeting you and thanks for the kind words my friend.
My new shipment of Hiltons will be here soon, and I'll send yours right out. Thanks again.
Clay King

Post by Clay King »

Hey Fred,
Does the "New Style" Hilton come in the Low Profile Model? Are they still available at your price? I would like to order one if they are.

Clay King,
New To The Pedal Steel Scene
Salem OR
"The Blues Is Your Word Man"
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Clay yes they are, just go to my website and get on the Hilton Products page, you can order from there, thanks. any problems just call me, 928-425-9485
Mike Shefrin

Post by Mike Shefrin »

Fred, the check is in the mail for my new Hilton pedal, and I'm looking forward to getting it.
(I finally got fed up with putting lighter fluid on the shaft of the pot of my current pedal to stop the scratchiness :roll: )
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Mike it was a pleasure talking with you today. It won't be long and you'll be in "Volume Pedal Bliss" :D :D
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

A bump for Hilton Products Get one before Keith raises the price. :D :D
FREE SHIPPING when you order from Fred's Music.
www.fredjusticemusic.com
928-425-9485
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Folks I got another shipment of Hiltons coming in around the first of next week. So I'll have plenty of both styles on hand and The shipping is on me. :D
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

The new style Hilton volume pedal has taken the world by storm.

With the new style pedal weighing in at 60% less than the older style, and the new detachable plug and power supply weighing 90% less than the older power supply, it had to be a winner.
The best thing is that Keith has still not went up in price as earlier stated. At least not until his website is updated.
With the power supply being self switching makes this new pedal a BIG hit in foreign countries, what a blessing that is.
Friends, we continue to offer FREE SHIPPING in the 48 states along with fast service, so if your thinking about buying a new Hilton, do it before the price increase that is sure to come in time.
Check out all the Hilton and other products on our website at www.fredjusticemusic.com and thanks for looking folks. :D
Dennis McClendon

Received my Hilton

Fred,
Got mine in yesterday and have been checking it out tonight and you are right on when it comes to the Tone. Man, this pedal is great. Love it!

Dennis
OK