****BIG Tuning Wrench--Sold Out---Thanks--Please Close***

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT :roll:
Robert Cates

BIG WRENCH

Post by Robert Cates »

Hi Carl
I sent you an e-mail.
Have you thought about making a BIG WRENCH for a push pull guitar. I bet a lot of the guys would buy them. Me included.
Thanks

Bob
Robert Cates

tuning wrench

Post by Robert Cates »

The darnest thing.I just got done posting the last post and went back to the for sale index and what do I see.....(8 reindeer pulling a sleigh..NO.WAIT.Thats another time..Sorry)..I saw where a guy is selling the push pull wrench already. Good idea. I guess I need to pay more attention to the index...Sorry

Bob
Bill OConnor

Post by Bill OConnor »

I got my grab-n-tune from Carl today it is great. I DON`T KNOW HOW HE CAN MAKE IT FOR THAT PRICE ???
Carl Williams

Push-Pull Tuning Wrenches

Post by Carl Williams »

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the inquiry and suggestion...I wanted to see how the All Pull 3/16" Grab-N-Tune would go over first and since it's a winner, I'm on the drawing board with Push-Pull wrenches and hope to have some before too long. It may be that the market is soon flooded with all kinds of new wrenches...I did see the ad for the wrench already and it's good to see a little competition... :wink: Take Care, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Bill,
Glad the wrench made it before Christmas...I hope it's working for you...as mentioned in my reply to Bob, hope to have a Push/Pull wrench available soon...it will be called the "Big Wheel"...Jody Sanders will be one of the first to get one since he suggested this name for the "Grab-N-Tune" wrench...I'm still working on sales for the "Grab-N-Tune" and it's doing very well thank you... :) I've had several inquiries about Push/Pull wrenches and it would be great to cover both bases..we'll see. Anyway, thanks again Bill and we'll see you down the road...Merry Christmas & Happy 2008! Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Christmas Eve Bump... :D
Carl Williams

Price Increase

Post by Carl Williams »

Effective 26 Dec '07 I've increased the price of the wrench due to my costs. I've had several steelers ask me how I sell the wrench at such a low price. The payoff for me is that I've made a small contribution to Pedal Steel and that in itself is a huge payday! Thanks so very much for your support you've shown since I first introduced the wrench to the Forum in early October '07. It has been an exciting three months for me watching your orders come in. I did send a wrench to John Hughey in early Oct and he was so gracious about it..sent me a handwritten note with his kind hearted words...This note is safely tucked away for sure... Happy New Year to you and your family from the Williams Family...
Carl & Linda Kay Williams, Choctaw, Oklahoma
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Last Weekend of the Year Bump - :D
Gary Anderson

Big Tuner

Post by Gary Anderson »

Carl, Yes, I did recieve my tuning wrenches, just a couple of days after I ordered them. A great product and great service. Thanks again, Gary
Carl Williams

Happy New Year & Thanks!

Post by Carl Williams »

Wow, what a year! I would like to thank all who have ordered a "Grab-N-Tune" tuning wrench. I wasn't too sure about how the wrench would be received but it has been a thrill for me to receive so many orders and fine comments--I am truly humbled. As of this writing, the wrench has made its way into at least 35 states and into the hands of some of the Masters of Pedal Steel. Linda and I want to wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

New Year's Eve Bump
Carl Williams

Donation

Post by Carl Williams »

The Forum received its third donation yesterday based upon sales from the wrench...thanks, Carl.
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

i done sent ya' an email Carl
i'd like to order of them doohickies :-D

happy new year to you & yours
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Appreciate it Crowbear...shipped your wrench out today and thanks for being my first overseas customer. :) You should get your wrench in approx 5-10 business days. Happy New Year to you and your family! Carl
P.S. Just had an inquiry from Merry Old England so you may have started something! :wink:
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Weekend Bump :D
Mike Kowalik

Post by Mike Kowalik »

Got mine in today's mail.....really works good....a great idea!!!!
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for your kind words Mike...glad you like your "Grab-N-Tune" wrench...I knew you would like it... :) Take Care, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

BIG Wrench Bump 8) Keep those cards, letters and emails coming in... ;-)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
John Walls

Post by John Walls »

Great tuning wrench, plenty of leverage for them stiffer tuner nuts. thanks again John.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Appreciate it John...this wrench has turned out to be a big help to alot of folks especially those with a little arthritis. I never thought about this when I came up with the wrench and was after a bigger grip and better leverage. You never know...Thanks again, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT