Welcome Ray, glad to have you aboard, Shorty
Bob Haskell

Post by Bob Haskell »

Hi Ray Its about time you joined us!
Have fun with these guys...
Bob...
Micky Byrne

Post by Micky Byrne »

Hey Bob Haskell me old mate.....love your "interest" on your profile!! first and last of yours is same as mine...middle for me is "Whisky" in moderation of course Lol :lol:

Micky "scars" Byrne England
James Martin (U.K.)

Welcome

Post by James Martin (U.K.) »

Welcome Ray,got that Paypal sorted at last! I'll probabaly catch you at Kenton or Ruislip in the next month or so. I look forward to your contributions on the forum in the near future. Take care.
Barry Gaskell

Post by Barry Gaskell »

Hi Ray
Welcome to the best site in the world.
The last time we met was at Lyme Park, at a festival @*$%%^£" years ago. All those holiday camp festivals. I think you were resident with Hickory Lake on a lot of them. Great to hear you're still pushing the pedals, there are few enough of us left of the old brigade. I've still got my old Pro III (which i've converted to an SD) though my main axe is an Emmons D10 SKH. Playing through a Walker Steel Pre-amp, Lexicon MPX1, and an Art power amp, two custom cabs with a 12" and 15" Widow, resp'. I did a few of the Vic Wood house (the man with the trilby)Festivals near Cambridge about 10 years ago and am still flogging it up and down the motorways in various shows.
Let me know if you're ever up my neck of the woods.

Best Regards
Barry
Keith Junot

Post by Keith Junot »

Welcome Ray .... hope all is well across the waters ..... Fiddlin Keith Junot
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Hello Ray,welcome into the world of education from the forum family.Have fun and be happy. Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

Welcome Ray! Hang in there mate, the frustration in learning this instrument will go away in time. We've all been down that road. Its like learning to walk for the first time....you fall, get up and do it again and again. Then like magic your walking with confidence. Cheers.......Martin Zak
Gerry Hogan

Post by Gerry Hogan »

Ray,

Yes, it's about time ... ! :) Good to chat to you on the phone yesterday. I wish you well with the new Bennett you've got on order! It's going to be full of great sounds with you playing it! :D

Gerry
basilh

Post by basilh »

Ray you're most welcome here, maybe we'll meet up at Ron's, he's doing work for me also..
Basil (Henrick, Hendricks, Henriques, take your pick)