Denver Steel Show-June 24

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Chuck S. Lettes

Denver Steel Show-June 24

Post by Chuck S. Lettes »

I just finished speaking with Dick Meis, and the next Denver Steel Guitar Show is scheduled for Sunday, June 24 at Stetson's Paradise in Golden. The show should start at 12PM and go until 8PM and will feature some of the area's top players. Former Denverite, Ronnie Miller, is also scheduled to perform, so it looks like another great show.
Chuck
Patrick Cullie

Post by Patrick Cullie »

Chuck - that's great. i was wondering when the next one would be. i'll see you there. i'm moving forward, trying to get at least an hour a day of practicing in every day. i'm waiting for my nashville 400 to come in any day now.
cheers,
patrick
Allen

Post by Allen »

Chuck,
Just got back from 10 days in Seoul Korea. This was the best news I have seen. Then I looked at my calendar for June. Too bad. I will be back in Atlanta on the show date.
Gee, when I retired I thought I was going to get to stay home.

------------------
Allen Harry
Mullen D-10, 8 & 6
Nashville 1000

Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Hi Chuck:
This will be a great show, I hear. Wish I could get out there, but alas, not this year. Perhaps I'll swing it next year...
All the best,
Jim
Chuck S. Lettes

Here's some more information about the June 24 Steel Guitar Show, scheduled to start at high noon. Stetson's Paradise is located in Golden at 15600 W 44 Ave. Call them at (303)-279-0501 if you need directions. The food is great (see John Arnold's recent PSGA article), the stage is spacious, and I bet it will be another fine show. Hope to get a chance to meet some of the Formites at Stetsons.
Chuck
Gary Boyett

Post by Gary Boyett »

I will be there also. If you need any help let me know. Do we need to sign-up, or just show-up?
Chuck S. Lettes

Hello Gary,
No, just bring your smiling face, and be sure to tell all your friends. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the show.
Chuck
Gary Boyett

Post by Gary Boyett »

bump

just a reminder, it's this weekend.

------------------
'56 Fender triple eight Stringmaster, other assorted toys.