Steelin NJ

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

John Swain

Steelin NJ

Post by John Swain »

I'll be playing at Top of the Hill in Bridgewater Twp,NJ Sat 3/24..with Tennesee Tradition...Hope to see ya..JS
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

Hi John, I'll try to make it out to see you
Sat. I'm playing at the Hunterdon Hills Playhouse this weekend but our Sat. show is at 1:00pm. I'm going to see Wayne Tyler in Mt Laurel on the 13 or 14 of April. Let me know if you can come too.
See you Sat.,Ben
Kenneth Kotsay

Post by Kenneth Kotsay »

Hey New Jersey Steelers, is Freddie the German Cowboy still at the Blue Ribbon Inn, I think the Inn was in Patterson back in 1980.

KEN
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

Freddie and the Blue Ribbon are both deceased. It's been quite a few years now. I worked there a lot in the 70's & 80's. Not a whole lot of places left to play in NJ.
Ted Russell

Post by Ted Russell »

Hi John...
How're you doing? I don't mean to usurp your thread but while you're covering the northern part of NJ this weekend I'll be covering the southern part. I'll be playing my first gigs with "Dakota" this fri/sat March 23&24 at Prospectors in Mt.Laurel and we'll also be at the Golden Nugget in Berlin,NJ the following weekend, March 30&31. All are welcome!!!

Have fun John!!!

Ted<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Ted Russell on 23 March 2001 at 06:27 AM.]</p></FONT>
BobG

Post by BobG »

Ted, You'll love Prospectors!! We're booked there once a month also. If your ever there when "After the Reign" is playing come up and say hello. We'll be there 5/6-7.

BobG
JBM

Post by JBM »

Hello NJ steelers. A two part question; what is the address for Prospectors? Is that where Wayne Tyler is playing 4/13-14? Thanks.

------------------
joe merlino
www.homecookinbluegrass.com

frank rogers

Post by frank rogers »

Me too. I played the Playboy Club in Great Gorge in '78.

------------------
"Oh the girls all get prettier at closing time"