Sho-Bud Pro Two for sale.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Richard Douthitt

Sho-Bud Pro Two for sale.

Post by Richard Douthitt »

Posted for a friend of mine, make offers and I will contact him, for he wants the highest bidder, U.S only please. Any questions you have I will try to answer.
ImageRichard "Wichita" Douthitt
--------
Derby D10 8&5, Nashville 112, Fender Twins, Custom Telecasters. Genz Benz Tubeworks custom amps, Seymour Duncans, Peterson Tuners, and Core One Cables
Dennis Stambaugh

Post by Dennis Stambaugh »

Is this a Pro II or a ProII custom. That does make a difference.Looks like custom under Pro II,can't be sure though
Robert Shauger

About The Sho Bud

Post by Robert Shauger »

How Much for it? :?:
aka:Bobby Rey-Derby SD-10, BSG SD-10,Fender 1965 Twin Reverb, NV 112(2),Hilton Low Profile,ProFex II
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

ok...if you're not going to put a price...i'll offer $200...
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

:) I have interest in the Sho-Bud you have for sale. would appreciate hearing from you when convenient. My number is 610.831.1454. Please reply. Regards.....Martin Zak
Delbert Phelps

Sho-Bud Pro II for sale

Post by Delbert Phelps »

Well, I will offer $900.00 since I had one just like it and sold it for $900.00 3 years ago. I sure miss it .
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

Hello Again Richard: Still waiting to hear from you about this guitar. I have a couple of questions and would like to make an offer as well. I can be reached at 610.831.1454. Regards.....MZ
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

Martin Zak wrote::) I have interest in the Sho-Bud you have for sale. would appreciate hearing from you when convenient. My number is 610.831.1454. Please reply. Regards.....Martin Zak
Richard Douthitt

Attn Bob please close thread.

Sorry guys I don't have the info I need from the instrument....I will be seeing it over the weekend and will try to satisfy all. The ad was supposed to be pulled for it upset some of the forum members because of how it was listed and I had asked Bob to pull the thread till I could make things satisfy all parties. Please accept my appology and lack of knowledge. I will re-post soon with all things done right!
--------
Derby D10 8&5, Nashville 112, Fender Twins, Custom Telecasters. Genz Benz Tubeworks custom amps, Seymour Duncans, Peterson Tuners, and Core One Cables
Rex Wiseman

Post by Rex Wiseman »

Hey Wichita, Is this Tom Killen's guitar? If so It sounds and plays great folks
Richard Douthitt

Hey Rex...nah Tom is a Emmons man....This belonged to the late Lou Hacker a local who played with Mike Lunsford before he passed! I miss you man...call me soon!
--------
Darrell Joe Glidden

sho bud

Post by Darrell Joe Glidden »

hello Wichita, Been a while since I've run into you.I am interested in the guitar. Maybe I could come over and get a look at it. Does he have any accesories?Joe[/b]
Martin Zak

Post by Martin Zak »

Hello Again Richard: I still have interest in the guitar and made you an offer via email. Let me know where things stand if other offers are presented to you. Regards....Martin Zak