N. Calif Steel Jam Nov.12th - Please read

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Mike Perlowin

Post by Mike Perlowin »

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it after all. You guys have a great time, and think of me whenever anybody hits a clam.
Bobby Lee
Site Admin

Post by Bobby Lee »

Richard, I'll be bringing a friend who's never been to one of these jams. He may or may not be bringing his steel guitar. He was undecided last night because he thought he might be the worst player there. I told him not to worry... Image

We'll be there by noon if all goes well.
David Biagini

Post by David Biagini »

Richard, I won't be able to make the jam today. I'm a bit under the weather this weekend. It's OK to make you guys sick with my playing but with my germs! Hopefully, I'll make it to the next jam.
Bobby Lee
Site Admin

Post by Bobby Lee »

"Thank you, Richard" for organizing and hosting this jam. It was great. There were 14 players set up, and two BIAB-equipped laptops. A great time was had by all.

After almost everyone had left, Bobby Black showed up! Maybe no one told him the starting time? Image<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Lee on 13 November 2000 at 09:03 AM.]</p></FONT>
Bill Llewellyn

Post by Bill Llewellyn »

My thanks to Richard, too, for an excellent gathering. A great time, and a fun bunch of players. What other instrument do you know of where players can gather like this? Imagine 14 drummers or 14 electric guitarists in the same room. How about 14 basses?

It was very cool. Looking forward to the next one. Image

------------------
<font size=-1>Bill (steel player impersonator) | MSA Classic U12 | Email | My online music | Forum birthdays</font>