Derailers, Jerry Douglas on Prairie Home Companion 9-15-07

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Michael Haselman

Derailers, Jerry Douglas on Prairie Home Companion 9-15-07

Post by Michael Haselman »

Live at the Fitzgerald in St. Paul. I'm gigging up by Brainerd, dontcha know, or I don't see how I'd miss this one. This Saturday, NPR, 5-7 CST. Listen in if you can.
Mullen RP D10, Peavey NV112, Hilton volume. Hound Dog reso. Piles of other stuff.
Janice Brooks

Post by Janice Brooks »

Also on the 29th a rare appearence from BR549 as
Chuck, Shaw, Chris and Mark
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

I fly out tomorrow. Friday night we play a street dance of sorts. I think it's the kick off for the new season. Last time I played there Cindy Cashdollar was a guest and Garrison sprung Steel Guitar Rag on us to close the show. That was fun.
Michael Haselman

Post by Michael Haselman »

Chris: I'm going to try my damndest to catch you next time in town at Lee's, or Turf, or wherever. Hope you had a good time at the State Fair.
Mullen RP D10, Peavey NV112, Hilton volume. Hound Dog reso. Piles of other stuff.
Mike Black

Post by Mike Black »

delete
Last edited by Mike Black on 10 Apr 2011 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chip McConnell

Post by Chip McConnell »

Hey Chris- I saw you guys play a couple of years ago up here in California. At the time, I had no idea who you were and had gone out on a weeknight to see the band that opened for you. After they ended I was going to head home and get some sleep, but when I saw your steel set up I figured "well, might as well see what these guys are about". I was blown away. What a sound. Hope you get back up here again soon. In the meantime look forward to hearing the show this weekend.