Joe's Steel Guitar Web Site

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Joe McHam

Joe's Steel Guitar Web Site

Post by Joe McHam »

I hope you will stop by and visit my web site.

There are a few things to explore. One thing of interest is that I develop web sites, and along with that goes a domain or sub-domain package. If you are interested in your own web site, we offer this service at a very reasonable cost. Most of the sites that I've developed can be viewed by going to the URL below:
www.joemcham.net/index.html I look forward to hearing from those that want an affordable web site. Please email for me the details. I would like to send a word of thanks to b0b..Lee for providing a place to share this information with you. For each forum member that gets a web page, a donation will be made to the SGF.
Please take a monent to sign our Guest Book.
Thanks again!
Last edited by Joe McHam on 12 Sep 2007 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL
Charles Tilley

Testimonial for Joe

Post by Charles Tilley »

I haven't known Joe that long but what short time I have known him, I have found him to be a person with tremendous computer knowledge about web sites. He has given me some great advice on the one I have at www.etsga.org. The logo is his design.

I can certainly tell you that when I need some help, Joe is who I call and I find the cost of his service to me minimal compared to what others charge. If you need a site, Joe would be the man.
Charles Tilley ,
Princeton, Texas
Joe McHam

Thank you!

Post by Joe McHam »

Mr. TT.. thank you for those very kind words.. I enjoy helping people....
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Hi Joe, You have a good thing going, my friend. Jody.
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Joe....I congratulate you for your continued efforts to perpetuate the steel guitar and maintain the positive spirit of steel guitar enthusiasts the world over. I trust many will support your efforts, as will I.
Bill Nauman

Concerning a dear friend

Post by Bill Nauman »

There is nothing like a dear friend as in Joe.. he has always been there when he was needed. His site work is wonderful and complete with all that is needed. He deserves all the web traffic that we as steelers can give him. I sent He and his wife" Doctor Joan" a few songs of me singing and to my surpize, they danced to my music.
Remember, " The Best Antiques are Old Friends" !
God Speed Joe Bill
[img]]Picture file
Last edited by Bill Nauman on 14 Sep 2007 7:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
Joe McHam

Thank you!

Post by Joe McHam »

Thank you all for those very warm comments. I am very moved by your comments and kindness. We as steel guitar players special group of folks that has chosen to climb the mountain and I equate that to climbing Mt. Everest. Mt. Everest is not the worlds tallest, Mt. Kea in Hawaii is but in terms of degree of difficulty Mt. Everest is probably one of the hardest.

When I started trying to learn to play I did not have the luxury of the internet, and sharing information was harder to do. It was either in person with a teacher, or record, tape or other media. The internet has given us bob and the Steel Guitar Forum. The SGF in itself is a mighty high mountain to climb with the degree of reliability that the SGF has been. I can probably count the times on one hand when the site was not up beyond bob's control. Bob has climbed 2 mountains with this forum and being a steel guitar player/mentor. Our thanks to him and the countless hours he has put in. Also thanks to bob for allowing us to promote our work here..

We as steel players are willing to share our licks.. tips.. etc and has become a very personal media with the personal web pages. I am very proud to provide a methodology for those who want their own domain or sub-domain at a reasonable cost.

Thanks to Bill Nauman for sharing our sign with you...another one of Bill's many talents.. steel..keyboard...vocals..dobro...lost track of all the instruments that he plays so well..

Thank you Reece, Charles and Jody for your kudos.. it is greatly appreciated. The three of you are outstanding contributors and promoters of the steel guitar. Keep up the great work.

I look forward to communicating with anyone that wants to email me. I am grateful!!:)
Last edited by Joe McHam on 12 Sep 2007 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL
Bill Nauman

Re: Concerning a dear friend

Post by Bill Nauman »

Bill Nauman wrote:There is nothing like a dear friend as in Joe.. he has always been there when he was needed. His site work is wonderful and complete with all that is needed. He deserves all the web traffic that we as steelers can give him. I sent He and his wife" Doctor Joan" a few songs of me singing and to my surpize, they danced to my music.
Remember, " The Best Antiques are Old Friends" !
God Speed Joe Bill
Joe McHam

Check it Out!!

Post by Joe McHam »

Check out the web page and hosting packages that are available. www.joemcham.net I appreciate the opportunity to provide this service!
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL
Billy Carr
Restricted

website

Post by Billy Carr »

Hey Joe, I'll be in touch with you in a few months. I want to have the MSP(Mississippi Steel Players Club) website up and running by the end of the year. Thanks for all that you do for us steel pickers!
Joe McHam

Thanks Billy!

Post by Joe McHam »

Thanks for the post and kudos.. will look forward to hearing from you. It is appreciated..
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL
Ron Whitfield

Post by Ron Whitfield »

Excellent site, Joe, thanx for the effort.

The memories page is a real winner, and the music you provide is a great touch and tribute to those greats who've moved on.
It's certainly made my day to hear those players this morning.
Joe McHam

Thank you Ron!

Post by Joe McHam »

Comments and appreiation like yours makes it all well worth while.. Thank you so much!
Houston, TX
Excel Superb S-12 8&5
Fender Princeton Amp.
Peavey Vegas Amp.
Casio PG-380 midi guitar
Ham Radio WA5OKT
Private Pilot SEL